SIBLINGS





I have 5 siblings whom I love from the bottom of my heart. One of them lives in Finland and the others in Sweden. My relationship with any of them has never been easy. Being the oldest of the pack has given me rights the others didn't have as well as obligations the others didn't have either. I have tried my best to be a good big sister to each and every one of them, more or less successful over the years. Now, 4400 and some miles away from them I wish I would have tried little harder.
.
Last weekend I photographed these adorable siblings, Dan and Isabella. They were not posing for these pictures, I was fortunate to capture these moments while they were playing in the back yard. Seeing them together filled my heart with joy and happiness. I am sure they have their not picture perfect moments too, like all siblings, but most of all, there is a lot of love.