THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME


It's the most wonderful time of the year again. 2008 is slowly coming to an end and it's time for me to look back and remember and say thanks to you all.
.
2008 has been an absolutely fantastic year for me personally and to SCANDICA. I've been both blessed and fortunate to meet and work with so many great individuals, families, companies and organizations. I met old friends I hadn't seen for years and got new friends, whom I hope to be part of my life for years to come. As I close SCANDICA to celebrate this Holiday Season with my family I would like to wish Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Merry Kwanzaa, Happy Ramadan and all possible Seasons Greetings to you all.
.
Instead of personal Holiday Greetings, I have again this year participated Be an Elf program at my local post office and I encourage you all to do the same. Be an Elf allows you to read authentic letters, written by children in need and pick the one child or family you wish to be an elf for. In most letters children are asking for a warm coat or a pair of shoes or diapers for their baby sister and then, at the last sentence, perhaps a toy. Not toys but a toy. Nothing else I do for Christmas could ever bring me as much joy as being an elf for a child in need. Try it, share a little Holiday Spirit and look for Be an Elf program at your local post office. For more info, watch this video.
.
SCANDICA will open it's doors in January with a new Premium Portrait Series, a new concept of photography services I know you are going to love. More about that and my relaunched website in 2009, stay in touch!